Just 7 teams remain after Nov. 19th that are eligible to win it all in 2017.
Yes, "it's better than the BCS."
NCAA National Title eligibility = Non P5 Conferences must go undefeated / P5 Conferences can have 1-loss or less.
Non-P5 teams still undefeated =
AAC - Central Florida
P5 teams with 1-loss or less =
ACC - CLEMSON / MIAMI
B12 - OKLAHOMA
B10 - WISCONSIN
SEC - UGA / ALABAMA
Week 13's Top 5 Games (that actually have meaning): Rivalry Week
5. Georgia @ Georgia Tech Clean, Old Fashioned Hate!
4. West Virginia @ Oklahoma WV's win could hurt the B12 (& WV in turn)
3. South Florida @ Central Florida AAC's big Game with real meaning.
2. Clemson @ South Carolina Battle of the Upstate
1. Alabama @ Auburn Doesn't it always come down to the Iron Bowl?
Rivalry week always offers some turmoil to the system. Wisconsin & Alabama can lose and survive, WV can ruin the conference by winning, South Florida can win and end hope for 65 teams rooting for the underdog UCF. It should be a great week!
Now you are all caught up. Go out and root for your teams. Just keep in mind that there are only 7 left that still matter. I hope yours is one of them.