I could care less about actually winning baseball games. If I was a team owner, my fantasy team would consist of only players who bring in the fans. I want pitchers that hit and and fielders that make it look fun. I want to steal bases and pull off hidden ball tricks.
Here is the line-up...
- Ichiro CF: Who doesn't love Ichiro (Pete Rose?) HOF leading off and in Center.
- Javier Baez 2B: If Russel Wilson is going to be a Seahawk, then Baez is the next best 2B to put butts in the seats. His flash with tags and style with throws is worth watching him take infield practice.
- Vlad Guerrero Jr. 3B: Son of HOFer, some say he is a year away. We don't wait for talent on this team.
- Yadier Molina C: He is by far the best catcher in the game and by far the most fun to watch.
- Yasiel Puig RF: Tongue out or in, I love to watch this guy play.
- Scooter Gennett SS: Best name in baseball right now.
- Ryan Howard 1B: People will pay to watch him strike out, especially in Philly.
- Tim Tebow LF: For some reason, he is a marketing masterpiece.
Rotation: (we're NL, all these guys will bat)
- Madison Bumgardener
- Jake Arrieta
- Carlos Rodon
- Shoehei Otani
(all my starters can hit)
Middle Relief = Bartolo Colon
Closer = Aroldis Chapman